Monday, February 16, 2009

Week of February 16th

Dear Kinder-Parent,
I cannot begin to thank you all enough for making my birthday last week so special. Not only will I forever treasure the fabulous purse and key ring you gave me, but the kind words compiled by the Kindergartners melted my heart. I feel so blessed to be with your children every day, and this was so special to me. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!
We have no school on Friday, so homework will be due on Thursday this week. We will be learning about the letter L and continuing to practice tally marks. Students are beginning to make and read graphs. We will discuss Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad, Dental Health Month and George Washington.
We will take a spelling test on Thursday. Our spelling words are one, go, blue and fan. Our new popcorn words are “one” and “what.”
There will be no Show and Tell this week. Have a beautiful four-day weekend!

Love,
Mrs. McGee

No comments: