Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week of December 8th

Dear Kinder-Parent,
I am very much looking forward to our Giving Party on Friday! If you have not signed up to bring something, I will be assigning items on Wednesday. I ask that each Kindergartner comes with a book (kinder appropriate) to wrap and donate to Our Lady of Victory School. Please contact me if you are unable to participate.
We will be attending school mass today. Our letter of the week is P, and we are beginning a math chapter that explores number concepts. We will be reading many stories about pigs, as well as creating a “Christmas and My Senses” book.
Spelling words for the week are: pat, sat and go. Please practice writing these words at home.
Also, please ensure that your child is coloring whenever possible on the homework packets. Even if the directions do not call for coloring, it is great practice for developing our fine-motor skills and artistic abilities!
Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Mrs. McGee

No comments: